Phor Tan Jao Khun Pra Mangkala Woragarn
Pra Upachaya Luang Phu Juea Jidtiyano is Currently 83 Years Old (written in 2012).
Por Tan Juea is the Abbot of Wat Sawang Nong Waeng Ban Phai, in Tambon Jorakhae Hin in Nakorn Rachasima.
He was Ordained into the Buddhist Sangha in 2495 BE. In the Year 2512 B E, he was given the status of Upachaya. In 2552 BE, he was given the Status of Pra Racha Kana.
He is the Popular Kroo Ba Ajarn of many Famous and Successful Rich Moguls, Captains of Industry, Politicians and Influential Persons.
They hold Luang Phu Tan Juea as the cause of their Great Wealth, Success and continuing Prosperity.
He is known for his Humble, Kind, and Generous Attitude full of Compassion. He is a Samatha Monk who sits often in deep meditation.
His Upachaya and early mentor was Luang Phu Taw of Wat Jorakhae Hin, a Great Master of the Olden Days, who taught him many Wicha. Luang Phu Taw was a monk who possessed various Abhinya Miracle Powers, and was a teacher of the highest practices.
Por Tan Juea’s other main Kroo Ba Ajarn in Wicha was Luang Por Hwang, the Lineage Holder of the Wicha of Luang Por Noi of Wat Ban Pai in Kora Buri. LP Hwang was a Isan Sorceror with many powerful Khmer Wicha, which he passed on to Por Tan Juea.
During his lifetime, Por Tan Juea also studied apprenticeships inb Sorcery under Luang Por Pra Atigarn Iw of Wat Ampa Phon and the great Luang Phu Nin of Wat kora Buri, Luang Por Dto of Wat Bor Daeng (who was the Sjarn of Luang Por Sorn of Wat Serng Sang).
This compendium of Lineage Master Wicha makes Luang Phu Tan Juea a True Boroma Ajarn of the ‘Chan Kroo’ (Master Adept) variety.
Read about the Wicha Ngoe Heng – Luacky Lottery magic of Por Tan Jao Khun Juea
Luang Phor – Guru Monks
- Luang Phor Kee – Wat Huchang
- Luang Por Kreun – Wat Sangko
- Luang Pu Tim Isssarigo – Wat Lahan Rai
- Luang Por Sakorn Wat Nong Grub
- Luang Phor Nak – Wat Arun
- Luang Por Ngern – Wat Don Yai Horm
- Luang Por Chuea Suggawanno
- Luang Por Suang Apayō
- Luang Por Hyord Wat Gaew Jaroen
- Luang Por Nueang – Wat Jula Mani
- Luang Por Mum Intabanyo
- Luang Phu Rian
- Luang Por Uean
- Kroo Ba Prohmajak
- Luang Por Chaeng Wat Bang Pang
- Luang Phu Khui Wat Sap Takian
- Luang Phu Lampoo
- Luang Phu Nai Wat Ban Jaeng
- Luang Phu Rod Wat Bang Nam Won
- Luang Phu Kroo Ba Ban
- Luang Por Jek
- Luang Phor Chor
- Luang Por Derm – Wat Nong Po
- Luang Por Daeng Wat Khao Bandai It
- Luang Phor Noi Wat Dhamma Sala
- Luang Por Phang Jidtakudto
- Luang Por Lae Tidtappo
- Luang Phu Toop
- Luang Por Parn Sunanto
- Luang Por Guay
- Luang Phor Sodh
- Luang Phor Kasem Khemago
- Luang Phu Kambu
- Luang Phor Supot
- Luang Phor Simplii
- Luang Phu Yen
- Phor Tan Jao Khun Juea
- Ajarn Fan Ajaro
- Luang Por Kong Wat Bang Gaporm
- Luang Por Nok – Wat Sangkasi
- Luang Por Raks Analayo (LP Luck)
- Luang Por Yaem – Wat Ta-Khian
- Luang Phu Rod Wat Ko Non
- Luang Phu Prohmma – Wat Suan Himapant Nang Koi
- Pra Ajarn Parn Tammabalo – Wat Khao Or
- Luang Por Tong Sukh – Wat Sapan Sung
- Luang Phor Songk – Wat Jao Fa Sala Loi
Thai Buddhist Amulets
- Thai Buddhist Amulet School Vol 8Classic Thai Buddhist Amulets – Volume 8 An introduction to the massive pantheon of Thai Buddhist Amulets in existence, and documentation of them, to create a visual ‘library of Alexandria’ for posterity and study in the Thai Amulet Scene Proudly presenting the eighth official Thai Amulet School series of Classic Thai Buddhist Amulets, revealing many […]
- Knowing Thai Buddhist Amulets Part 7Presenting a video slideshow of rare and sacred Thai Buddhist Amulets of great repute, but lesser known of by foreigners, which hopes to both expand your knowledge of Thai Buddhist Amulets and their Makers, as well as hopefully help nmany of you who may possess one of the amulets presented, not knowing what it is, […]
- Khun Phaen Na Sethee Ongk Kroo Pim B Lek LP Kruba NaOngk Kroo Pim B Version of the Pra Khun Phaen Na Sethee Hnaa Loha Chup Ongk Tong Black Sacred Metal front face with Golden Buddha, filled with Sacred Powders, Dork Rak Sorn and Sinjana Cord Bound In Koo statuette in Rear. Released in the First and Final ‘Run Raek Lae Run Sud Taay’ Edition, from […]
- Emerald Buddha Pra Kring Amulets Special EditionSpecial Gammagarn Version of the Pra Kring Gaew Morakot Luang Phu Moon Tidtasilo Wat Ban Jan (Yorn Yuk Edition Emerald Buddha of LP Moon). A special ‘Pra Kring’ type Loi Ongk Statuette in Nuea Maha Chanuan Sacred Alchemical Alloy with Brass Base and Kring Bead rattle inserted, sealed with a Look Namo Slug with Sacred […]
- Buddhist Amulets of LP RuamBuddhist Amulet Store is gearing up to begin to increase the choice of amulets for 2018 in a big way. This Month sees some new additions of Phra Ngang, Takrut and other Thai Occult amulets from Luang Ta Ruam of Wat Koke Samran, and to warm up with as we now begin to speed up […]
- Lersi Dern Dong Hermit God Giant Yantra Cloth Ajarn Hnan KongPresenting a Giant Size 50 x 25 Inches Linen Yantra cloth for wall hanging, empowered with the Yant Pra Ruesi Por Gae Dern Dong in Bucha to the 108 great hermit forest wandering ascetics of the Deva Realms, and the ascended Masters, from Ajarn Hnan Kong Montr Lanna, of the Samnak Sak Yant Phu Yai […]
- Rahu Eclipse God Magic Rings for Karma Improvementpresenting a highly wearable and protective Karma Improvement amulet which functions as well as a piece of jewellery as it does as a magical enforcer of good Fate and Destiny; The Hwaen Pra Rahu Hnuea Duang Asura Deva Eclipse God of Fate and Fortune, in the form of a magic ring to be worn for […]
- Khiaw Paya Nakarach Naga Fang Tooth Sacred Brass 2560 BE Blessing at Wat Pratat PanomThe Khiaw Paya Nacharach amulets are a special released blessed in a historic first time ritual with the simultaneous lighting of seven victory candles instead of one, to invite Seven Naga Kings of Bodhala to come and allow parts of their minds to dwell within the amulets of this series. These Khiaw Nakarach are forged […]
- Rare Early Era Amulets from Buddhist Master Kroo Ba BengBuddhist Amulet are happy to announce the arrival of some early era amulets of extreme rarity and high power from the Great Kroo Ba Ben Udtamo of Wat Tanode, in Nakorn Rachasima. Amongst the batch we have diligently sought out for your appraisal are; Kumarn Tong Song Krueang amulets in various models and in different […]
- Three Kings Takrut Triple Yantra Spell Luang Por WinaiThe Takrut Sam Kasat Dtamrap Boran Wat Weluwan, is released through Pra Kroo Palad Winai Udtamo, Abbot of the temple of Wat Weluwan in Patum Thani. The Takrut Sam Kasat Boran is made using the ancient formulas from the Grimoires of Wat Weluwan. The Wicha uses the Sacred Yant Dork Mai Sawan for the empowerment, […]